Many people worldwide feel lucky and privileged to have beautiful, stunning-looking creatures walking around their backyards. On the other hand, others feel these birds shouldn’t make their backyard a permanent home. Geese don’t only look bad on lawns, but they also create a mess that a homeowner can’t clean. You can’t just sit inside and watch these birds destroy everything you have created in a split second.
Although there are many solutions on the internet and countless people out there who suggest that there should be high fencing around your house, sometimes that is just not enough. If the geese keep coming back to destroy your beautiful lawn, we will look into some ways to make them run away.
Get rid of geese:
Buckle up because you will find epic ways to say goodbye to geese for the rest of your life. After that, you can roam around in your garden without worrying that it will get destroyed anytime soon.
- Repelling lighthouse: Have you ever heard of the word goose repelling lighthouse? Well, be my guest. This device is very similar to a strobe light but is planted in your garden and has a unique ability to repel geese. These can be a perfect fit for your garden because they can be installed into the ground directly. Having these in your backyard will make the geese away, but it also might take a little patience to achieve that goal.
- Goose repellent: A solution like natural goose repellent is made out of the grape seed that can be spread across your lawn to increase the irritation in the feet of the geese. This will make them run miles away from your garden because finding comfort in this garden has now become impossible.
- Predator decoy: Some people aren’t even fond of pets but want to keep the geese away. That’s why they opt for predator decoys that look much like natural predators. Choose something like a coyote or a dog that will scare the geese away.
- Motion-Sprinkler: A motion sprinkler in your lawn will prove to be beneficial for the grass but will make the geese go back to where they came from because when the water touches them with such force, they will feel like they are in danger; hence they will not dare to step foot inside again. Even if they try to make a move, the motion sensors will let the water know when to attack.
- Remove food sources: Removing food sources from your lawn will give no reason for the geese to step into the lawn; hence your life will become peaceful.
Geese can be a big mess if you don’t take care of them now. Leaving them alone might give them the impression that no one cares that they are here. Instead, they will try to dig in the dirt and destroy the flowers with their beaks. Take these measures today to save yourself from the curse of having geese in your garden.