• 1984 – J70 was presented as a delicate top, hard-top, Fiber-built up plastic top, utility, taxi frame, and Troop Carrier (internal confronting back seats). The petroleum motor was supplanted with a 4.0 L 3F motor. The 70 Light had a four-wheel loop spring strong hub suspension for better ride quality. This lighter obligation form of the Land Cruiser had the 22R 2.4 L four-stroke petroleum motor, which really were the 2L and 2L-T (turbocharged) 2.4 L diesel motors regularly found in the Toyota Hilux. The 70 Light was sold in certain business sectors as the Bundera or the Landcruiser II, later called 70 Prado. The 70 Prado in the long run became well known and developed into the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (J90). A programmed transmission (A440F) was presented making it the initial four-wheel drive Japanese vehicle with a programmed transmission.
• 1990 – New-age of diesel motors were presented for the Land Cruiser including a 3.4 L five-chamber SOHC normally suctioned motor (1PZ), and a 4.2 L six-chamber SOHC normally suctioned motor (assigned the 1 HZ).
• 1993 to 1996 – the KZ 3.0 L turbocharged diesel motor supplanted the LJ in the 70 series in European business sectors where this model was known as the KZJ70.
• 1993 – A high level 24-valve, 4.5 L six-chamber petroleum motor, 1FZ-FE was presented.
• 1999 – Toyota refreshed the 70 series in more ways than one. The strong front hub got loop spring suspension. The back leaf springs were extended for expanded ride solace and wheel travel. The six-bolt wheels were supplanted with five-bolt wheels. A few more modest alterations to the drivetrain gave expanded toughness. The long-wheel-base models got new assignments: 78 for the troop transporter, and 79 for the pickup.
• 2002 — HDJ79 was acquainted with Australia with the 1HD-FTE 4.2 L six-chamber 24-valve turbodiesel EFI motor.
• 2007 – Toyota’s first turbodiesel V8 motor, the 1VD-FTV was presented in certain nations for the 70 Series Land Cruiser. Different adjustments incorporate the expansion of a 4-entryway medium-wheel-base model (the 76) and a refreshed front-end on all models.
• 2012 – the 79 Double Cab pickup was presented in the South African business sectors (with the 4.2 L Diesel or 4.0 L Petrol motors) and in the Australian market (with 4.5 L V8 Diesel motor).
• 2014 to 2015 – the 30th Anniversary Series 70 sold in Japan as a 4-entryway cart or 4-entryway pickup with the 1GR-FE V6 petroleum motor and 5-speed manual transmission.
The Sixth and Seventh ages of the Land Cruiser are as yet being delivered and sold in African and Latin American areas. Creation of the Land Cruiser in Venezuela finished in 2008.
The 70 series is additionally still promoted in Australia as 4-entryway cart, 2-entryway ‘Troop Carrier’, 2-entryway taxi frame and 4-entryway taxi skeleton.
The 70 series is additionally as yet being promoted in the Middle East as a 2-entryway and 4-entryway adaptation as a SUV, and a 2-entryway and 4-entryway rendition as a pickup, and it is exceptionally famous there alongside the customary Land Cruiser.
Creation of the original of the Land Cruiser started in 1951.The Land Cruiser has been delivered in convertible, hardtop, station cart and taxi case body styles. The Land Cruiser’s dependability and life span have prompted enormous ubiquity, particularly in Australia, where it is the smash hit body-on-outline, four-wheel drive vehicle. Toyota additionally broadly tests the Land Cruiser in the Australian outback – viewed as one of the hardest working conditions in both temperature and terrain.In Japan, the Land Cruiser is select to Toyota Japanese showrooms called Toyota Store.
Starting at 2021, the standard Land Cruiser was.accessible in many business sectors. Special cases incorporate the United States, Canada, Malaysia (which gets the Lexus LX all things considered), Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea, Brazil, and enormous pieces of Europe. In Europe, the main nations where the standard Land Cruiser is formally sold are Gibraltar, Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine. The Land Cruiser is likewise colossally famous in Africa, where it is utilized by ranchers, Ngo’s, UN and helpful associations, by public militaries (frequently the pickup adaptation) just as by unpredictable furnished gatherings who transform them into ‘technicals’ by mounting assault rifles in the back. The Land Cruiser was ceased for the US in 2021.