The fashion field is coming up with new innovation. Hence, fashion designing career option is an exciting and interesting. If you are creativity, then this is the best career option you can ever had. The study of fashion ensures to offer students the knowledge about fashion trends, select colors, fabric, style, apparel. Fashion designing offers creating new design of accessories and clothes to make them trendier and more beautiful. If you want to gain knowledge about international fashion design, then you will get study abroad consultants in Chandigarh. Fashion designing is the most glamorous career option in recent times.
Benefits making fashion designing as career
- After persuading fashion designing course you will easily get job opportunity. With the increasing demand of fashion clothes and accessories in recent times, fashion designing course is also in demand.
- You can start your own venture. After this course you can start your own fashion apparel store online or launch your designing consultancy.
- Immigration Consultants In Chandigarh will help you to give you support by taking fashion designing course as your career.
- you can innovate new things with the current fashion trends after this course.
- Lucrative salary you will get after choosing fashion design course as your career.
- Fashion design is a very interesting career option. Here, you don’t have to sit at one place. You will get a chance to travel various places to attend many shows and events.
Fashion designing is a good career
Fashion Designing is a wonderful career option for aspirants who have an interest for apparel design. The glitz and glamour associated with the industry creates interest to take this course as a career for many young aspirants. Every year many students enroll for fashion designing course across the globe. If you are keen in your skills and creativity, then this platform is just made for you.
Fashion designers can get jobs like Retail Manager, Merchandiser, Buyer, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Consultant, Textile Designer, Fashion Illustrator, Style Editor, Fashion Journalist, Quality Analyst, Trend Forecaster, Event Management, and Entrepreneur etc.
Eligibility to choose the course
Candidates should be passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The candidates can prepare for entrance examinations into the organization. There are many institutes where admissions are done on the basis of merit. The eligibility criteria to seek admissions to the programs are as follows:
For Masters programme students should have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
For Undergraduate programs students can get admissions on the basis of their Class 12 results from a recognized board.
Students should have passed their Class 12 in any stream from a certified board to get admissions to the Diploma courses.
Salary structure for the fashion designing aspirants
Salary for candidates who took admission into the fashion industry and genuinely completed the course, can find a good post in this field. Apart from this one can get other contracts from reputed fashion designing companies. The salary of fashion aspirants varies extensively from organization to organization. At the base level one can expect anywhere between ₹3.5 lakh – 6 lakh per annum.
In recent times fashion design is an exciting career option because of its demands and glamour. It has Tons of Creative Fulfillment. One of the most enticing features of the fashion industry is that there is ample of room to be creative. Whether you’re working in design, photography, or even retail, creativity is the major area where you can work for and polish your skills.